Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Outgrowing Friends / Making new one's

Happy Hump Day! Week is half over and I finally have some energy to post! Wooo .... I was just reading the 'DailyOm' for today (see link on left or click here) and I realized how much my friendships have changed over the years... I am talking to only 3 of the people I held so close in H.S. (used to be 8 of us)... but, have also made many new friends here at work, on-line and in spirit... this quote from the article really made everything so clear...

"You may find your lives have gone in wildly different directions and you no longer share the same aspirations, or you may have changed on an energetic level. It is not unusual in such a situation to find that the comfort you found in the other person has vanished and that you have trouble relating as you once did. Outgrowing a friend can be confusing or painful, but it is a natural part of one's personal growth. "

And I have one of my new on-line friends to thank for my energy today! Even though she made me CRY!!! Big thanks to 'Brandi' she has supported me & my blog and visits daily as I do to hers!! She is a strong courageous woman who I am proud to know even if it's just through cyper space!! ((Hugs)) to you girl!! ... Thanks & Hugs to all those who visit my blog, beans, Mira, John-43/Buttercup,- and Brandi's friends, Monica & Lilac!!

Well have a great day to all that view here .... and if you lose a friend it may be hard but, treasure what you learned from them and you will more than likely make a new one shortly!

1 comment:

Buttercup and JOHN-43 said...

love to read your blog, have lost friends in the passed, with all the moving,i have done, but you always make new ones, have a great day :)))))