Tuesday, April 10, 2007

is it really spring?


Yea the weather lately would not lead you to believe that it is! LOL Will be in the high 40's today for Red Sox opening day... I wish I was at the game than at work!!!


Finally not reeling from that pinched nerve a couple weeks ago - so that is a relief! although I traded it for a sinus/cold/flu thing - but, luckily it wasn' too bad and only lasted a couple of days.


Easter weekend was nice -- lots of traveling around though - wished I kind of had another day to relax LOL
The beautiful photo above (not taken by me) is of Frankfurt and is listed as a Flickr 'Interesting Photo of the Day' -- for more from this person go here ---> Batram
Other than that things are well!! No longer single and loving it!! Family is well and I am happy!
Later!


No comments: