Tuesday, January 22, 2008


Well I got back from AR on Saturday and let me tell you this weather has to go! Can we have 40 degree weather like them? lol So my finace and I drove his parents to their new house they just bought in AR -- a tad stressful the first few days -- I guess I can't be cooped up in a car with 3 other people and a dog while PMS'ing LOL Anywho, my man is still there helping them unpack and I miss him tons. Now I am working on getting their old house neat as we are buying it -- Wooo! I will have a mortgage soon LOL

Other than that wedding plans are almost complete -- we need to get our passports when he gets back from AR ... need to confirm caterer, DJ and other junk .... Well I better get back to work and catch up!

(found pic on-line that I thought I would share -- Hitchcock would LOVE it!)

No comments: