Well let's see since last post I had a combo b-day with my bro last Sunday -- it was fun, steaks on the grill, got to see my nephews, parents and bro/s.i.l. A new pair of pants from my mom for my b-day and a cute coffee mug from my s.i.l. that says "Dogs should have a snooze button" LOL My hubby and I bought a dog in March and she has quickly gone from 2 lb cute little fur ball to a 52 lb cute pain in the a$$~! LOL
Work has been the same - busy - but not in a bad way. We had some friends over with their 4 y.o. Monday night so it was nice to have company and they are are bestest 'couple' friends so it's always a good time.
Looking forward to the long weekend -- we are actually going to head to the Woodstock fair in CT on Sunday so that should be a good time... other than that Laundry, Cleaning -- you know the deal =)
Fun stuff....
Photo of the day -- Me and my gf's at my bachelorette party back in June =)

Word of the day:
chthonic \THONE-ik\, adjective:Dwelling in or under the earth; also, pertaining to the underworld
"Driven by dæmonic, chthonic Powers."-- T.S. Eliot

1 comment:
I forgot to program my DVR to record it. I am so stupid. Hopefully they'll repeat the episode sometime this week. They normally repeat everything a lot of times so hopefully I'll catch it.
Yeah, the blonde roots run deep!
Post a Comment