Friday, September 12, 2008

TGIF!

Ok so I never came back her last week LOL

Loooong week - SO glad it's over. My hubby put a new floor in the living room this week and it looks AWESOME!!!

Can't wait to have a cocktail when I get home LOL Hoping to just relax this week with my hubby as he is going to see his parents for a week starting next wednesday...

Haven't done this in a while!




1. Last party you went to? My wedding LOL
2. Do you pee in the shower? Guilty!
3. Have you ever fired a gun? Nope
4. Where do you call home? Mass
5. What's your favorite board game? Clue

Photo of the day (don't ya wish you could feel like this again?)


1 comment:

Gordon said...

Ah kb, i go away, come back and nothing has really changed.
My much belated congrats - I'm just calling '08 my "hell year" that will suffice.